Travel welfare IS Committed TO YOUR PRIVACY.
What Data do we Collect from you?
We may collect data from you (User Data) in various ways:
during the course of your use of this website (including, without limitation, all material you send or upload to this website or to an e-mail address given on this website (Your Material); and when we request further information from you from time to time following on from any contact you have made with us through this website.
A cookie is a tiny element of data that a website can send to your computer’s browser so that this computer will be recognised by the site on your return. Cookies allow our web server to recognise your computer on connection to our website, which in turn allows the server to make downloading of pages faster than on first viewing. In addition, cookies may also be used by us to establish statistics about the use of this website by Internet users by gathering and analysing data such as: most visited pages, time spent by users on each page, site performance, etc. By collecting and using such data, we hope to improve the quality of the site.
The data collected by our servers and/or through cookies that may be placed on your computer will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above. In any event, such information may not be kept for longer than one year.
Navigation data about site viewers is automatically collected by our servers. If you do not wish to have this navigation data collected, we recommend that you do not use this website.
You can also set your browser to block the recording of cookies on your hard drive to minimise the amount of data that may be collected about your navigating on this site. The browser on your computer can be set to notify you when a cookie is being recorded on your computer’s hard drive. Most browsers can also be set to keep cookies from being recorded on your computer. However, for optimal use of this website, we recommend that you do not block the recording of cookies on your computer.
For more information about cookies, please see the Information Commissioner’s website home page or the Interactive Advertising Bureau.
Privacy of Electronic Communications
Although we welcome your queries, please note that any electronic communication through this website between you and us (or any of our employees or agents) may not be secure. For this reason, please do not send us any email that contains confidential or sensitive information.
Our use of User Data
We will use User Data we collect from you only for the following purposes:
- To provide this website to you.
- We will use User Data to provide and improve this website to enable us to deal with any queries you have about this website and to notify you of any changes to this website
- To include User Data in anonymous statistics.
- We may provide anonymous statistics about our users and related usage information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not enable any third party to identify individuals or individual businesses.
- To provide you with information you have requested.
- We will use User Data to provide you with information and brochures you have requested through this website.
- Marketing Activities. If you have already registered to receive marketing materials from us in paper and/or electronic form, we may use your data in order to send you in electronic and/or paper form marketing and other materials relating to Travel Welfare Ltd, its products and/or services. We may use the data provided by you to update records held by Travel Welfare Ltd.
- If you are not already registered to receive marketing information from us in paper and/or electronic form and wish to receive such information please click e-mail us. You may withdraw your consent to the receipt of marketing materials at any time and free of charge by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If Travel Welfare Ltd re-organises or transfers its business, ceases to trade or goes insolvent.
- Travel Welfare Ltd may at some stage re-organise or transfer all or part of its business. This may result in the transfer of your data to new entities (which will be subsidiaries or affiliates of Travel Welfare Ltd) or third parties through which the whole or part of the business of Travel Welfare Ltd will be carried out.
- If Travel Welfare Ltd ceases to trade, or becomes insolvent, enters into receivership or any similar or equivalent event occurs, those acting on behalf of Travel Welfare Ltd may sell the business or parts of it to a third party, in fulfilment of legal or business requirements. This may result in the transfer of your data to a third party through which the business or parts of it will be carried out.
- In circumstances where the business of Travel Welfare Ltd or parts of it are transferred to a third party as described above, we shall use reasonable endeavours to contact you in advance of us disclosing your data to that third party, but you acknowledge that this might not be technically or commercially feasible in all the circumstances.
Transfer of User Data outside the User Jurisdiction
The Internet is a global environment. In order to provide this website we may need to transfer User Data to locations outside the jurisdiction in which you are viewing this website (the User Jurisdiction) and process User Data outside the User Jurisdiction. If the User Jurisdiction is within the European Economic Area (the EEA) please note that such transfers and processing of User Data may be in locations outside the EEA. Any data sent or uploaded by you may be accessible in jurisdictions outside the User Jurisdiction (including outside the EEA). The level of data protection offered in such jurisdictions may be less than that offered within the User Jurisdiction or (as the case may be) within the EEA. User Data may be controlled and processed by any of Travel Welfare Ltd’s offices, some of which may be outside the EEA. The location of our offices may change from time to time and Travel Welfare Ltd may acquire offices in any number of countries or territories at any time, any one or more of which may act as controllers of and/or process User Data.
By continuing to use this website and by providing any personal data (including sensitive personal data) to us via this website or e-mail addresses provided on this website, you are consenting to such transfers, provided that they are in accordance with the purposes set out above and elsewhere in the Legal Notices. Please do not send us any personal data if you do not consent to the transfer of this information to locations outside the User Jurisdiction (including, if applicable, outside the EEA).
While it is unlikely, we may be required to disclose your User Data by a court order or to comply with other legal or regulatory requirements. We will use reasonable endeavours to notify you before we do so, unless we are legally restricted from doing so.
Access to and Correction of User Data
You are entitled to a copy of your User Data and to have them rectified or deleted as required by applicable data protection legislation. For more information please send an email to email@example.com
General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR)
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right of rectification
- The right of erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
If you would like further information about data protection you can visit the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at ico.org.uk. The ICO is the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest and data privacy for individuals. We comply with all ICO regulatory and statutory requirements. You have the right to make a complaint to the ICO regarding the handling of your data.